SW Piano Movers of South London
020 7720 0660
SW Piano Movers are based in West Norwood, South London. We have been moving pianos for 12 years.
If we did a good job for you - please come back and click this blue facebook 'recommend' button - or the 'G+1' button below. Thank you very much!
We move upright pianos and pianolas, parlour or boudoir grand pianos up to 6.5 feet in length, and organs, both locally in London and South East England, and across the UK. With a little flexibility, we can slot your piano move into our schedules at a part load price.
We organise delivery routes up and down the country, so we can collect from, or deliver to, anywhere in the UK, and regularly run part loads to and from Yorkshire.
We work at weekends, which we find convenient for people who cannot take delivery during weekdays.
Pianos are insured in transit from first to last touch (up to a maximum of £10,000). We also have public liability insurance cover.
If you need to move a piano you have bought, or are tranferring a piano between friends or family, we can help. We carry heavy covers and padded blankets, boards, ramps, piano shoes and skids in anticipation of difficulties and have the experience to move your piano with a minimum of fuss. We have large pneumatic tyred trolleys for easy movement over rough terrain.
Because we travel across the country, we are able to offer other services such as student moves and 'man and van' deliveries, and welcome enquiries for the smallest local job.
We also move other items such as artisan tools:-
Potter's kilns, light machinery and motorbikes. We welcome enquiries requiring mechanical ability and have a wide range of tools available.
We usually accept payment by cash or cheque, however, credit and debit cards can be accepted via 'Paypal' subject to a 3.4% handling charge.
SW Piano Movers | Promote your Page too
- upright piano moving
- SW Piano Movers are experienced upright piano and grand piano movers, based in South London and offer these tips on how to assess the piano move.
- Moving baby grand pianos
- SW Piano Movers have the equipment and experience to move boudoir, parlour and baby grand pianos up to 6.5 feet in length to anywhere in the UK.
- organ moving and transport
- SW Removals are piano movers based in South London with experience in organ moving.
- Piano Storage in South London
- Secure piano storage facility at 'Big Yellow Storage' in South London
- Piano disposal
- Piano disposal: We are specialist piano movers and can carefully remove your piano from your home or business, while protecting your floors and carpets, and then dispose of it legally.
- delivery areas for pianos
- SW Piano Movers offer services to and from the following delivery areas.
- student moves and part loads
- SW Removals offer student moves and part loads to all small movers throughout the UK
- light machinery movers
- SW Removals are experienced light machinery movers based in South London
- Pottery kiln moving service
- SW Removals are based in South London and are experienced in kiln moving throughout the UK.
- man and van services
- SW Removals are based in West Norwood, South London, and offer a man and van service for those small local collections, deliveries and moves.
- SW Removals part loads
- SW Removals of London offer these details of availability for part loads on long distance trips - to save you money
- tail lift van moving service
- SW Removals operate various vans for different work including a tail lift van
- piano stools for sale
- Choose from a wide range of piano stools for sale and available for free home delivery. benches to suit all needs, tastes and pockets!
- pianos for sale, used and second hand pianos
- Links to UK sites offering used and second hand pianos for sale, and also piano tuners
- sites offering piano lessons
- This page offers a list of sites providing piano lessons and advice for all students starting to learn about playing and buying pianos.
- piano moving questions
- Submit your piano moving questions here. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions where ever you are in the world.
- Client Reviews for SW Removals
- Clients can read or write reviews about our piano moving service.
- piano moving photo gallery
- SW removals photo gallery showing some piano moving manoeuvres
- Piano Blog
- Updates to my Piano moving website which include long distance trips, pianos acquired and offered free of charge.
- musical instruments insurance
- Advice for obtaining musical instruments insurance before a move, which should cover all risks including loss or damage whilst in transit.
- piano moving enquiries
- Use this detailed quotation form for all piano moving enquiries, or for a quicker reply; contact us by telephone.
- mobile app download
- mobile app download